[ebook][eng] Joe Vitale - Zero Limits

« Older   Newer »
LaurenFrida
view post Posted on 15/9/2010, 14:31

Zero Limits reveals the breakthrough self-improvement approach that is proven to help people who are overworked, overstressed, and just plain overwhelmed deal effectively with removing self-imposed limitations in their lives that are often manifest as chaos, disease, and poverty

Joe Vitale was once homeless. Now, he's the millionaire author of numerous bestselling books, an Internet celebrity, and an in-demand online marketing guru. What did he do to create all of that success? Was it hard work, divine providence, or both? The answer is surprising. It wasn't until he discovered the ancient Hawaiian Ho'oponopono system that he finally found truly unlimited success.

Updated for modern times, Ho'oponopono is a self-help methodology that removes the mental obstacles that block a listener's path, freeing his mind to find new and unexpected ways to get what he wants out of life. It works wonders both professionally and personally. It works so well in fact, that Vitale had to share it with the world, so that others could experience the fulfillment and happiness he feels every day.

Teaming up with Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, master teacher of modern Ho'oponopono, Vitale tells the listener how to attain wealth, health, peace, and happiness. They walk him through the system, helping him clear his mind of subconscious blocks so that destiny and desire can take over and help him get what he truly wants from life. It clears out unconsciously accepted beliefs, thoughts, and memories that he doesn't even know are holding him back.

Reviews
“ Really Enjoyed the Reading, and this book Helped me with my Healing....
March 30, 2009: I can honestly say that this book was extremely helpful to me with my healing process. I had been ill with a mental illness for over 20 years. One year ago I saw the movie "The Secret" and became extremely intrigued. Since I have been spiritually searching on how to manifest good health. I have done a lot of research and have learned how to meditate. My health improved significantly within a matter of 8 months; going from taking 3 different types of medications a night (total of 9 pills) down to one medication (only one pill), but for some reason I was unable to stop taking my meds all together. Well, Joe Vital had become a very inspirational source, and when I found-out about this book I immediately purchased it. Well, I can honestly say that this book took me to the next level I needed to be in. I learned how to, what they call, "Clean, clean, clean," and after practicing this technique for one week, I am medication free and have never felt healthier and more alive (its been two months since my healing). The happiness I possess within is beyond my wildest dreams. So many good things keep happening in my life that are too much to mention here. The positivity within me just radiates and I see all those around me pick-up on that energy and it is a beautiful thing. I since have joined some websits that teach this amazing "Hawaiian System". I have shared this book with my 27 yr old son that was showing signs of depression as well, and he no longer experiences depression. He too is extremely happy. All I can say is that if you believe in GOD, or at the least that some higher energy in the Universe exists, and believe that it is possible to heal, then give this book a try. It may not be for everyone, but if your spirituality is strong enough and if you have issues you need to resolve, then read this book and give this practice a try... Just remember to always take responsibility for everything in your life and learn how to "Clean, clean, clean." ...Learn how to repeat this in your every day life, and see miracles happen; I don't know how it works, I just know that it works. ENJOY your reading, and ENJOY your HEALING!!!! GOD BLESS, and Peace Be With YOU!!!

November 21, 2007: An incredible book! The principles outlined in ?Zero Limits? make most self-help books obsolete. Your outlook on life, and your place in the universe, will change immediately. Hats off to Joe Vitale and Dr. Hew Len, for creating a tool that can heal the world - starting with you. ”

About the Author
“ Joe Vitale is President of Hypnotic Marketing, Inc., a marketing consulting firm. He has been called the "The Buddha of the Internet" for his combination of spirituality and marketing acumen. His professional clients include the Red Cross, PBS, Children's MemorialHermannHospital, and many other small and large businesses. His other books include The Attractor Factor, There's a Customer Born Every Minute, and Life's Missing Instruction Manual, all from Wiley. He is also one of the stars of the hit movie The Secret. For more information, visit www.mrfire.com.

Ihaleakala Hew Len, PhD, teaches workshops on the Hawaiian method for achieving wealth, health, peace, and happiness. He has worked with thousands of people, including groups at the United Nations, UNESCO, the World Peace Conference, Healers for Peace in Europe, and the Hawaii State Teachers Association.

Download:

password:
www.AvaxHome.ru

________

Io l'ho letto e personalmente credo non utilizzi metodi tra i più semplici, ma ti permette di ottenere risultati mai visti, quindi vale la pena provare :P

0 replies since 15/9/2010, 14:31   61 views